Friday, March 7, 2008

Whew!

Last day before Vacation!

I am looking forward to a week away from work. I do not think I will even think about work while home. Gelato and I are going to starting painting the interior of the house. I am not excited about painting, but I am excited about changing the wall color from white to the colors we have chosen. Maybe the house will finally start to look more like a home.

In other news, a Super Target opened near our home. One might wonder why I even mention this. Well, for the past three years the nearest grocery store was about 10 minutes away. Needless to say almost any trip to the store took at least an hour, when you add travel time in with shopping time. Target now three minutes from home. So cool. We keep pinching ourselves and wondering what we will do with all of the extra time.

Also, I just finished my first Cisco networking class. It was much more challenging than I ever thought. Computer networking is such a different world than so many other aspects of computers. I am looking forward to my next class. I really hope that this will take me down a career path that will allow me to make better than adequete money.

No comments: