Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my personal blog. I have decided to create a blog that will chronicle my happenings. its intention is to be a kind of journal. I have another blog that has more of my political views. I am sure at times that the two might overlap and the reader might see some of my political views here as well.

Within this blog one will find from time to time more spiritual things. I am proud of my faith and spirituality. My faith is a integral part of my life and thus my weblog journal would not be complete without it. If these things are offensive to you, then you might not want to read this blog.

Quite frequently I will add photos that I have taken. Digital photography is one of my hobbies, and until I have the time to dedicate to a photo blog, I will use this one to post some of my favorite images that I take.

Finally a word about criticism. This is my personal journey. If you feel like you must criticize what I blog about, go to my other blog which is listed in my links. If, however, you find something that I write about that intrigues you, feel free to comment or drop me a line.

Sincerely Deckard

No comments: